Hotfix / Patch Notes
Latest hotfix notes for World of Warcraft published April 23, 2019
April 23, 2019
- Auspicious Spirits damage reduced to 70% (was 100%).
- Developers’ notes: The damage reduction to this talent is meant to curb the synergy of Insanity and Shadowy Apparition generation when combined with some Azerite traits, while still leaving it as a fun and interesting combo.
- World Quest reward gear maximum item level has been increased to item level 370 (was ilvl 360).
- Emissary rewards gear maximum item level has been increased to ilvl 395 (was ilvl 385).
- Emissary rewards for Azerite Armor will now drop at a maximum of ilvl 400 (was ilvl 385).
- The item level of gear rewards for “Against Overwhelming Odds" has been increased to item level 395 (was ilvl 385).
- Developers’ notes: With the Raid Finder (and Mythic) difficulty for Crucible of Storms opening today, we have increased the maximum item level for certain World Quest and quest rewards to help players get raid-ready.
- Harbinger's Inscrutable Will now always fires a silencing spear at the player's location, regardless of which direction they face.
- Fathom Dredgers will now benefit from Versatility as intended.
- Fathom Dredgers will now grant the correct amount of shield per mana spent.
Player versus Player
- Abyssal Speaker Gauntlets’s shield absorption effect is reduced by 66% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Trident of Deep Oceans’s shield absorption effect is reduced by 50% when engaged in combat with enemy players.