Hotfix / Patch Notes
Latest hotfix notes for World of Warcraft published April 16, 2019
- Fixed an issue that caused Stagger to mitigate more damage than intended from environmental sources.
- Fixed an issue that caused Holy Shield to mitigate more damage than intended from environmental sources.
Dungeons and Raids
- Battle for Dazar'alor
- Conclave of the Chosen
- The radius of the area safe from Pa'ku's Wrath has been increased on Heroic difficulty.
- The area of effect for Krag'wa's Wrath has been reduced.
- The target visual for Krag'wa's Wrath has been adjusted so it is easier to see.
- Stormwall Blockade
- Tempting Sirens’s base health has been reduced on Normal and Heroic difficulties.
- Blackwing Lair
- Chromaggus will once again drop the following items: Claw of Chromaggus, Ashjre'thul, Crossbow of Smiting, Elementium Threaded Cloak, Primalist's Linked Waistguard, Taut Dragonhide Gloves, Shimmering Geta, and Girdle of the Fallen Crusader.
- Dire Maul
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from looting the Gordok Tribute chest in Dire Maul.
- The MOTHERLODE!!
- Mogul Razdunk
- Drill Smash no longer hits pets or guardians and does not remove stacks of Configuration: Drill if any are within the area of impact.
- Heart of Azeroth
- Fixed an issue that caused Meticulous Scheming to trigger less frequently than intended.
Player versus Player
- Resolved an issue that prevented the intended 50% reduction to Azerite Traits in PvP from being applied to Traits found on Engineering helms.
- The effectiveness of Ward of Envelopment and Mirror of Entwined Fate in PvP has been reduced by 50% for player characters who are not in a healing specialization.
- The effectiveness of Diamond-Laced Refracting Prism in PvP has been reduced by 50% for player characters who are not in a tank specialization.
- Developers’ notes: The above trinkets are balanced for healers and tanks in PvP, and their current tuning slows down the pacing of Arena combat unacceptably when used by nonstandard roles. Reducing their effectiveness in PvP, for those roles only, will allow them to remain a formidable option.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from completing “No One Left Behind” if Rokhan did not spawn.